The Galaxy S IV is going to be announced March 15th with the device being available in Europe and Asia beginning in April. The U.S., Australia and Africa will be able to get their hands on the Galaxy device in the May / June time frame. We know March is around the corner, so the company is expected to send out invitations after Mobile World Congress that takes place later this month.
The Samsung Unpacked Event hasn’t be confirmed by Samsung themselves, but a trusted insider confirmed the date March 15th to SamMobile that there will be an announcement on the Galaxy S IV.
- 4.99 inch Super AMOLED Full HD display
- Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean (Out of box)
- Exynos 5 Octa (8-core) CPU
- Mali-T658 (8-core) GPU
- 2 GB of RAM
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera, 1080p Full HD video recording at 30FPS
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera, 720p HD video recording