RIM has released the BlackBerry Headset HS-300. Key features, specifications and purchase information is below. The headset is available for $49.99 in North America.
- Voice prompts: Once you’re connected, voice prompts alert you with battery status updates, mute status and more. So you always know what’s going on.
- Automatic volume control: Walk into a noisy environment, and your headset adjusts the volume almost instantly, so you can concentrate on your call.
- Rapid charging: With just 15 minutes of charging, the headset gives you up to 2 hours of talk time. So whatever you’re doing, you’ve got a headset that’s good to go.
- Designed for you: The headset is small, simple to use and affordable – which makes it convenient for everything you do each day.
- Bluetooth® 2.1 for simplified pairing
- Bluetooth® HFP and A2DP Bluetooth profile
- Dedicated on/off switch
- 4 hours of talk time with a full charge
- 2 hours of talk time with a 15-minute charge
- Micro-USB standard connection
- BlackBerry® Micro-USB Charger included
- Other features:
- Audible voice prompts
- Automatic volume control
- English language support only
- Standard in-box items:
- BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-300
- 4 ear pieces
- 1 ear hook
- BlackBerry® Micro-USB Cable
- BlackBerry® Power Plug
- User guide
You can get more information and purchase via this link.