Samsung Unveils Wi-Fi Only Version Of Galaxy Camera
Samsung has announced they will be offering the Samsung Galaxy Camera in a Wi-Fi only version.
This is perfect for Samsung fans that were interested in buying the Galaxy camera, but didn’t want to cough up the extra money for a cellular enabled camera or data plan.
With the Galaxy camera users are able to share pictures through email, social networks or other mobile communications with family and friends. The camera has the same features of the existing cellular version. This includes 21x optical zoom, 16.3 effective megapixel 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS, 4.8″ HD Super Clear Touch display, 1.4 GHz quad-core processor running Android 4.1.
You have access to applications from the Google Play Store that allow you to customize your camera. The camera will already come pre-loaded with photo and video editing tools.
Other specifications on the Samsung Galaxy camera (Wi-Fi):
- 8 GB+ memory slot (micro SDSC, micro SDHC, micro SDXC)
- JPEG format 16M, 14M, 12M Wide, 10M, 5M, 3M, 2M Wide, 1M
- MP4 (Video: MPEG4, AVC/H.26, Audio: AAC), Full HD 1920×1080 30fps, Slow motion Movie 768×512 120fps
- HDMI 1.4
- GPS, GLONASS
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi HT40
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1,650 mAh battery
- Dimension (WxHxD): 128.7 x 70.8 x 19.1
- Weight: 300g
No release date or price has been giving with the announcement.