I just picked up the 16GB Galaxy S4 a few days ago and was shocked at it only having 9,15GB of storage available and lacking the ability to move apps to the SDCard. It actually had me thinking I was going to return the device.
Today comes good news that Samsung is addressing a list of issues that have cropped up in the S4. With this new update, you will have the ability to move apps from device storage onto the SDCard freeing up valuable space and adding flexibility. The update has dropped in Germany and should be hitting other S4 devices soon.
- New Camera firmware
- Smearing issue has been fixed (Purple effect while scrolling)
- Smart Pause Toggle
- Move Apps to SD Card
- HDR Video (Can record HDR video)
- Semi-transparent status bar
- New Icons in Settings
- Secure boot status (About Phone)
- Increase legibility (Display) (New feature)
We will let you know when the update hits the U.S.