Sprint Will Pay Your Early Termination Fee From Another Carrier
Sprint wants to bring in new customers that are under contract with other carriers. Sprint is offering new customers up to $125 in credits for moving to Sprint. With ETFs running in the $375 range be sure to check how much you would owe before making the leap. Complete text of the Sprint offer after the jump.
Just bring your number from another carrier to Sprint and activate a smartphone, like the Samsung Epic 4G, on a new line and we’ll give you a $125 service credit. Not ready for a smartphone? We’ll give you a $50 service credit when you port your number from another carrier and activate one of our other fabulous phones. Either way, you win.
- $125 service credit per line for each smartphone
- $50 service credit per line for other phones
How to get your service credit:
- Find the perfect phone. Shop online now.
- Transfer your eligible number to Sprint by 4/16/2011. Doing this online is easy we’ll ask you for your number when you checkout.
- Within 72 hours of activating your phone and transferring your number from another carrier, register for the credit.
That’s it! You can expect to see your service credit as a lump sum within the adjustment section of your invoice. The service credit will show up on the first or second invoice after you have been a Sprint customer for 60 days. It will be labeled as “Valued Customer Service Credit.”